club trees 2

A place to promote your bonsai club or school also discussions and information about Australian bonsai nurseries.
Forum rules
To start a topic:
1. No pure for profit promotion to be posted here.
2. Please only start one topic for a particular promotion.
3. Please do NOT reply with any non-promotion-related posts, or they will be removed.
4. To discuss about bonsai, please go to other forums.
5. Please report any inappropriate promotion to the admin.
Thank you all.
anttal63
Bend me twist me
Bend me twist me
Bonsai Age: 14
Bonsai Club: MYCLUB

Re: club trees 2

Post by anttal63 »

john i love your passion for this tree and when i said there is much more to come, i meant it. i have made it my mission to put melbourne trees on the world stage. i just gotta get these boy's over their shyness of the spotlight. :D meanwhile enjoy this jbp.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards Antonio:
Jon Chown
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Almost all
Bonsai Age: 100
Bonsai Club: None

Post by Jon Chown »

Antonio, there is only one word for that tree - AWESOME and definately World Class.

Steven we have to create a photo library of these special trees. With Owners permission of course.

Jon
anttal63
Bend me twist me
Bend me twist me

Post by anttal63 »

;) :D
Regards Antonio:
PeterW
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Post by PeterW »

Another nice one Ant. Thanks for your efforts, keep it up! I prefer the Radiata to this JBP though. It looks (hard to tell in the picture) as though it has a larger cluster then a 2 needled tree.....????? I dont want to push the envelope MATE.....but can you post some dimensions with them... I'm a tape measure visualizer...hehehe Thanks Ant, i really appreciate your efforts and understand the trauma involved in getting some of these personal collection trees posted. I have one particuler friend who is adament that their trees wont be posted on that damned internet thing!!!! ahhhh. Very large collection!

Peter.
Asus101
Just a product
Just a product
Bonsai Age: 0
Bonsai Club: SA Bonsai Soc.

Post by Asus101 »

Ant good to see more tree's.
I agree with the comment of Bonsai NW having some of australia's best tree's. I also think the Bonsai Society of WA has the same quality , which is not share anywhere else to such a degree.
Young and hostile but not stupid.
anttal63
Bend me twist me
Bend me twist me

Post by anttal63 »

peter thanks for the feed back. i believe this to be 2 trees fused together as seedlings. we're talkn approx 1 mt in height. :D
Regards Antonio:
anttal63
Bend me twist me
Bend me twist me

Post by anttal63 »

Asus101 wrote:Ant good to see more tree's.
I agree with the comment of Bonsai NW having some of australia's best tree's. I also think the Bonsai Society of WA has the same quality , which is not share anywhere else to such a degree.
ace im not exactly sure what you are trying to prove by that comment but the fact is there are many great trees all over australia. :lol:
Regards Antonio:

Return to “Nurseries, Clubs and Schools”